CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Doing some research, a year ago this time it was at 4-5c were...

1. 2,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Doing some research, a year ago this time it was at 4-5c were the fundamentals any different that time....absolutely not! Whats happened is that people are not aware of its prospects and NO direction from the management have brought this to 0.5c. The mgmt seems to have woken up and and are trying to put few deals in place, the reason we all are here. I believe they are genuinely working to get this company into a Mining and Exploring company. I hope they will not spend money giving them fat salaries and bonuses, rather use to make the company CF+.

I entered this script for a short term trading opportunity, I understand things are happening and am now a LT investor.
    Whoever is selling now has entered at 0.5-0.6 and wants to make a quick buck, cannot stop them. Once we hear more positives I am sure people would seriously consider holding for LT, at which point things would be a lot different for CDB.

The management needs to rouse the rabble a bit and bring forth meaningful Anns and keep Inv sentiments in the happy territory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.