CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Anyone remember the Proactive Investors Article from June? It...

1. 120 Posts.
    Anyone remember the Proactive Investors Article from June? It was great reading then and its only become even better since!!

Click here for Proactive article from June

This article reminds of a few important issues:

QBL have 7000m2 of Bauxite Projects
    QBL have around 7 projects, (not just South Johnstone)
    The exploration target is about to be Upgraded even higher
    They are just 18 km from a deepwater shipping port
    They are cashed up
    Pnina Feldman has all the creds and Shalom has the guts and savvy to be able to pull this off
    Their Geologist Robert Coenraads has 30 years experience, has written 4 international books and published 40 papers
    Bauxite gets turned into Alumina, the price of which is rising, and stockpiles dwindling
    China's stockpile may be exhausted over the next 12 months

"Windfall profits" for shareholders (not my words..... Proactive Investors words!!!)

Short trip to Gladstone for refineries and a smelter
    QBL's exploration target will be much more than a competitor ABX (hovering around 30 cents)
    QBL are compared to FMG which rose from 1 c to $12 in 4 years

"It’s a genuinely rare occasion to find a cash-backed, microcap company, with big name management.

It’s even rarer to find one that’s soon to release watershed follow up exploration results in a commodity that’s about to attract some serious attention.

We’d be surprised if there were already no serious interest from Chinese or Asian bauxite buyers..........

If results are as strong as anticipated, it’s blue sky and big profits for investors."

Guys, if all this doesn't convince you; I give up. However, as always, make your own decisions as neither Proactive Investors nor I am your investment advisor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.