BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Proactive....

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I would be interested from intellectual posters to what they think of this interview and MM's responses... I have some serious missed feelings due to her body mannerisms, I can tell the Corona Virus has no real take here from her responses, its more a opportunity for BIT to get in the media focus yet again due to past C/virus data... BIT are 100% HIV focused, not corona virus focused... HIV is MM's focus...you can tell IMO from your mannerisms, her voice tones etc, that she is living in hope for a partnership for a HIV cure going forward into the last stage... she even says that BIT is way undervalued, but what is going to make BIT serious revenue any time soon that will make the MC look undervalued... anything can happen here, but this interview has me questioning Michelle... does she understand that a 50+million dollar valued company that isn't making  breath taking revenue is over valued not undervalued... we need cash flow...

Im holding for the bigger picture... but will admit nothing encouraging came out of this interview for me... it sounds like the same old news... IMO the Corona Virus is just another opportunity that MM has taken advantage of via using a little media coverage to hype the company, in hope that a bigger player will fund them going forward...

(please go away wafflers and trouble makers, over the top green beast posters, Disallowed cheer leaders...) looking for intellectual input here...

does this interview encourage you or make you dubious?

Michelle updates Proactive on the company's buoyant share price, which is partly due to escalating concerns about the coronavirus.
    The clinical stage biotech company focuses on potential breakthrough treatments for serious viruses, including HIV-1 and Hepatitis B, and is also working on how to tackle new health scares like coronavirus and others.

Last edited by Mr.Gold: 03/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $74.61K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280031 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 96500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.