RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

probability of repeat performance, page-6

1. 143 Posts.
    Strathmore minerals will release their assay results soon enough - they're in for testing.

This will "inspire" some sort of drive on this stock

I believe there is a lot of U present based on a lot of various research conducted by the IAEA, and I can TRULY appreciate RRS's interest of making it a JORC compliant resource estimate.

Like I've said before, it (Uranium) comes in the form of Autunite -it's a common mineral found all over the place.

Probably not the best Uranium type to mine (pitchblende ore is the best), but considering Paladin is mining out Carnotite, i can see this thing travel if it's done strategically.

Review this site:

http://www.dangerouslaboratories.org/radore.html

Assay results will be considerable for the market performance of this stock.

In the long term, I'm afraid the costs of travel along with the distance and viability of such a possible mine makes this risky, however, if Strathmore set their mine up soon enough and possibly work together in coop with Range, i can sense this thing to go up.

Who knows what the long-term contract price of U3O8 will be in the future - i'm hoping it flies, but also consider the production boosts of existing mines like Olympic Dam, i'm worried the supply will meet the demand earlier than we anticipate.

Please do your own research, I'm not liability for your decisions and this is only opinion-based :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.