LBL 0.71% 70.5¢ laserbond limited

probable 3 bagger

1. 12,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    How many tech outfits are there that are capped under $8 million and are already profitable?

By my count there are about 3.

But LBL is the only one with revenues growing like this:

And it's not just earning revenues, but making real surplus cash for shareholders.

LBL's advanced surface engineering technology profits allows LBL to pay out a 4.5% fully franked dividend.

Management take there dividends in new LBL shares as part of the dividend reinvestment plan.

Last tranche was allotted at 9.25c.

Management skin in the game?

The Hoopers as various entities hold over 40% of the 86 million shares on issue, and the top 20 hold almost 70%.

So the free float is very small - about 30 million shares.

The scope for this tech is huge - virtually every industry has metallic parts that require replacement once damaged or worn out.

LBL's laser bonding technology can restore these parts, saving the need for replacement.

These are the industries that LBL currently services:

And they haven't even expanded internationally - yet.

LBL only recently expanded into South Australia, from its main operations in New South Wales.

They are in the process of monetising the underperforming QLD division, so will be able to pour the cash from that sale into the growing SA and NSW divisions.

Theyve only just bagged BHP as a customer - BHP alone can deliver them cashflow over the next decade that could double or triple existing revenues.

After that I would expect them to move into the lucrative WA market, and then potentially have a go at breaking into the bottomless moneypits of the US and Chinese markets.

LBL looks like it will just about 2-bag as part of its natural channeling process - technically now is the ideal time to buy - has touched the bottom of its channel and has bounced off.

Recent history shows we are about due for another push to 14c or so:

And that's without any market awareness or further increases in profits.

On a slightly longer chart I spotted my favourite new chart indicator developing since late April - a stable to slightly falling price but with rising OBV, showing keen accumulation.

LBL has net assets of over $5 million, and cash of $2 million.

$7.6 million market cap but not for much longer.

Sentiment - SHRIEKING BUY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $81.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 69.5¢ $49.85K 71.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3368 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.