APX 0.00% 46.5¢ appen limited

Well said, it’s a very hard thing to stomach when day in day out...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Well said, it’s a very hard thing to stomach when day in day out all you see is the share price being battered and sold down on seemingly no real bad news or adverse impacts on the company’s current operations.

in my opinion, this still offers the best risk/reward out of the WAAAX complex, and the addressable market it could grow into just keeps expanding.

I added to my holding again yesterday. When I saw sub $30 after a long time (which I thought I would never see again) it was too good to miss out. Got some at around $29.92 (just can’t pick these daily lows) and quite pleased with that.

Seeing the same share price action occurring in a couple of my other core holdings (Z1P for instance), but as a long term investor, I also try and look past the short term noise, as long as the investment case and thesis remains unchanged for my investments. In both cases (APX and Z1P), very much the case and hence happy to add and hold.

At a guess, I think we should be setting up for a good bounce and run as we run out the year. US overnight was okish, bond yields I don’t think will be an issue yet, rising AUD may case a bit of a headwind, but I don’t the buy/sell decision should be based on currency moves in my opinion. Yes, it’s impacted, but the growth optionality in revenue should outweigh any currency concerns which quite frankly no one can control.

Would not be surprised at all to see APX with a $5 handle on it next year IMO as long as it keeps executing.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 46.5¢ $384.0K 812.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 129050 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 42511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.