APX 0.00% 47.0¢ appen limited

Probable Trend Reversal For APX, page-677

1. 7,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201

A "Moat" is typically poorly understood by most market analysts. The Moat is either grossly over-exaggerated or grossly under appreciated.

BNPL does have a Moat, and it's a pretty big one, nobody seems to value it. Appen has a moat, again most fail to see it. Moat is just 2020's $exy word for competitive advantage.

At the start of this year international companies like Alibaba and Tencent local companies like Altium, Treasury Wines and A2 Milk all had large moat's. Perceived safety from monopolies and unique products. Now they are under huge pressure.

Companies with no Moat's like Afterpay, Tesla, Netflix, Roku have all accelerated. Not because they didn't have a moat, but because people still fail to acknowledge what makes people want their products.

If you want to think about Appen as a "Data Labeling work hire company" you really haven't thought too far outside the box. I also question your position as a data analytics professional.

Surely I don't have to repeat the following concepts to you:

Security
    Accuracy
    Reliability

Unpacking just those three concepts will give you an understand of why Appen is valuable to some of the worlds biggest tech names.
    Last edited by pastperformer: 21/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1052 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.