ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Some of these posters are now even making comments about hot...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Some of these posters are now even making comments about hot copper. There's one in particular named Lars Schou he is against any mining in Greenland and always makes false or misleading comments. might be shorting the company as he always mentions the share price. He could even be a user of hot copper... He seems to be very anti Chinese

"there is no doubt that if a permit is granted for Uranium mining on Kuannersuit / Kvanefjeldet, then Greenland Minerals & Energy will not be the owners until the time the mine opens, as the permit, like all other Large-Scale permits, will be sold to a Chinese state-owned company. . " comment from 2016..

What's even more interesting is that he is involved in ruby mining

"the Mineral Resources Act, does this 'Morten7600' from Denmark use to sell raw Greenlandic gemstones on Ebay?
    He even has the radioactive mineral Stenstrupine for sale, this is not even legal for the local population, not even with a Small Scale permit ...
    Is this discrimination against human rights still valid in the Commonwealth?
    I believe that if I, with my Small-Scale Permits, with and without exclusive rights, try to sell on Ebay without an Export Permit for each individual stone, then I get the Danish Minerals Agency on my neck right away!" Comment from 2016

The person seems very obsessed with Greenland Minerals and the stocks of ggg.

"Global X has spent the last few weeks buying up 20 million shares, hoping to dump them again soon, just like last time when they dumped around 80 million shares a few years ago ..." recent comment from today..
    Last edited by restlessbird: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $15.97K 760.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141837 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.