AON 11.1% 2.0¢ apollo minerals limited

problem and suggestion.....

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As a (minor) shareholder (only about 200,000), I think I have a right to criticize company's activity.
    Whoever they all company staffs are shareholders servant.

I admit that I do not know much about it as I am only holding continuously since consolidation with a positive view towards JV FR's promising prospectivity. As everyone has different view towards arising phenomena in this world, I thought what is the company's problem.

Company's problem from my thought:
    1. Apart from there genuine prospectivities, company has so many fields (tenements) to dig.
    Here digging and there digging and again here and there digging and then JV here and there and again and again.
    As a result of that, all fields are unfinished half job done situation everywhere. Typical unprofessional job done situation everywhere. Pouring hard earned investors money totally meaninglessly into bottomless holes.
    Is there any prospects(or tenements) finished completely regardless of its final outcome. I do not think so.

2. All these happed because of unprofessionalism. Just digging for anticipation of fortune strikes. No genuine 'belief' or 'trust' due to lack of expertise or professional knowledge. As a result of that, just tossing in and out half job done prospects into and from other companies.

3. As a conclusion, company ignored the vital importance of 'Choice and Concentration', especially in start-up mining company.

My suggestion:

1. All company staffs must step down from any company's position voluntarily for past responsibility if they have minimum consciousness and responsibility.
    2. Get rid off (or sell off) all tenements(prospects) except most promising only one or two.
    3. Apart from its final outcome good or bad, it must be finished completely and move on.
    4. Half job done personal or company will never ever get any good fruits thus 'return money'.
    5. Personally, FR's JV areas looks very promising and last remaining golden opportunity for the company,
    so I suggest finally to focus all capable resources on FR.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $300 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28822 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 107947 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.