AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Problem here

1. 7,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    All
    We as Shareholders have to face facts now and imo its blatantly obvious that Mr Ian Gandell has complete control of AGS. We've all known that but never came out with it in so many words. imo

Forget about the other Directors working in our best interests because they all know "which side their bread is buttered on". imo I've had a gut full imo What is our Chairman of the Board doing?
    Do they imagine that at an AGM and their re-election that any of them would be voted back in?

We need Mr Gandell to address Shareholders either through an EGM or Representatives of Shareholders with a Legal person present meeting with him and then making a Decision for going forward depending on any outcomes.

We need certainty.

Maybe we should all attempt to call Mr Gandell or request he (out of decency) return our phone calls?

I know I'm distracting from our calling of an EGM but we have to get it right. Do we first approach Ian Gandell in the presence of a legal person at an EGM or one on one Meeting or proceed or halt the calling of an EGM with resolutions as is now?.

Thoughts welcome
    Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.