AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I think the point MD is making is that Steve is doing us no...

1. 396 Posts.
    I think the point MD is making is that Steve is doing us no favours with regards to the information that is provided in the announcements to the market to reflect AGS in a positive light. What ever happened to "We are pleased to announce.....". The point is the announcements provide the absolute bare minimum information and no positivity, so you have to ask the question 'why is this'. And when you do ask you the question the only answers you can come up are negative ones, ie Ian has told them to play it down, theres a deal done and jobs have been lined for the boys, something dodgy in terms of the transaction, either way its all pretty negative stuff. Simply it does not appear on balance to me or many of you that they are working in the best interests of shareholders.

I still think it would be wise for those pushing for the EGM to get some advice from the Shareholders Association before you get too far. You never know what interesting information might come up that might impact on the process.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.