SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

problem, what problem?, page-2

1. 20,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Thanks Rabooth, my biggest worry is that this is another Metalstorm, one where the Technology was brilliant, but where the company was placed into a situation where they were not allowed to sell "ANY" of their technology, which in the end starved them of funds, the rest is history, it was a contrived situation, which was coming from the US, they wanted the tech owned by the US, lock stock and barrel, excuse the pun.

Although in this case with Silex, at least the insiders own a great deal of the company, so it would not make any sense for them to hurt their own outcome, whereas the people from Metalstorm owned bugger all, that should have been a warning, it is something I now look for, insiders with skin in the game.

It is hard to fathom what would drive the people in Silex to let the share price wander down like it has, to not allow shareholders to know exactly what is happening? unless there is a reason behind it, I can understand the secrecy with the laser enrichment stuff, I do understand their hands are tied, but there must be things they can tell us "GOOD or BAD", at least then we could understand why the SP is falling?
    But surely the bigger owners would not be happy with this either? that is unless they know something we don't? are they the ones mopping up at cheap prices? could that be why MG got his short and long term incentives last time? not saying it is, but it certainly makes people wonder, especially if he gets them this time around again.

I sure as hell didn't vote for him to get them last, but I am only a very small shareholder compared to some of the big boys! I just hope the big boys have good eyesight because their eyeballs are the only balls they have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.05
Change
-0.110(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.196B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.15 $5.15 $5.04 $1.237M 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2835 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.08 2528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.