problem with my bank manager, page-5

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    As far as locking in the fixed rate, there was absolutely no paperwork whatsoever. It was all done via email. Naturally, the original loan (variable) was all paperwork. When the loan was fixed, everything was done by email, not even a telephone call was exchanged and I didn't have to sign anything to lock in the fixed rate. As I said, everything was done via email. I didn't sign any form and fax it.

I'm aware that there must be plenty of people that try this. However, if everything was done by email and I asked the questions, I'm surely entitled to full disclosure. Especially considering the situation (email only).

If an email is not admissable as legal evidence, then how is the bank allowed to conduct such important transactions via email only.

Yes, it may seem i am trying to have my cake and eat it, but the simple fact is, I broached the subject of conditions of getting out of my loan and it was not mentioined to me. Even when I asked "if interest rates went down". NOTHING!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.