ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Like Gpoe, I have been giving a lot of thought to all the down...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Like Gpoe, I have been giving a lot of thought to all the down ramping of GML on the site. I have been a holder of GML stock since 2017, and only invested in it, because of their focus on rare earths, the production of which are essential if we are all to reduce carbon consumption worldwide

At the time I first invested, Siumut were the party in government, who were broadly in favour of mining at Kvanefjeld, and it looked, all things being equal, that the EIA would stand, and a mining licence would eventually be granted. The election on 6th April, obviously upset the political balance, but it should be pointed out that IA and Naleraq do not hold a substantial majority, and as Harold Wilson observed, "a week is a long time in politics".

The problems any government in Greenland faces, have been gone over again and again, but the obvious truth is that it will take substantial sums of money to sort out, and that climate change, unemployment, education, sanitation and general infrastructure are just a few of them. The Danish government, by their block grant, do help considerably, but can you really have a society hugely subsidised by another state, in perpetuity?

So, as I have said in earlier posts, something is going to have to give, because the pressures of politics and economics are going to be what dictates should happen in Greenland, and those pressures are increasing. Which gets me back to the down rampers, and what are their motives. After all, if you don't hold stock, why slag off a company you have no financial interest in.

If you were a Greenlander, reading these down ramping posts (and don't forget, English is fairly widely understood in Greenland, and if not, then Google Translate into Danish, certainly would be understood) what would you think the motives of the down rampers are. Especially, the sheer volume of them.

Which gets me to the allegations that GML's prime interest is in Uranium. Put this in perspective. Very high grade ore in Canada can contain 200,000 ppm (20%) of Uranium, ordinary high grade ore 20,000ppm (2%) and low grade ore, 1,000ppm (0.1%). And the ore at Kvanefjeld, 300ppm, which is only 0.03%. If you wanted to mine Uranium, you wouldn't do it at Kvanefjeld if you wanted to make a profit.

I am not going to get into an ongoing argument with down rampers on Hot Copper, just stating my position. It will take patience, but I do believe the ML will eventually be granted. Not wishful thinking, just practical considerations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $35.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $9.976K 382.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28286 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 405466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.