NWH 0.98% $3.09 nrw holdings limited

Problems solved -- For Thiess

1. 195 Posts.
    Roy Hill also said Samsung had reached a commercial settlement with Leighton Holdings subsidiary Thiess over work on the mine processing plant.

http://myresources.com.au/news/17-othernews/12374-samsung-wins-return-of-material

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    0 Samsung wins return of material
    Column 1
    0 THE WEST AUSTRALIAN
    1 WEDNESDAY, 11 MARCH 2015 11:00
    The Supreme Court has ordered Laing O'Rourke to hand over materials for the Roy Hill iron ore project under a dispute with head contractor Samsung.

Laing O'Rourke left the project last month after failing to resolve commercial differences with Samsung over a $215 million port stockyard construction contract.Roy Hill Chief Executive Barry Fitzgerald accused the contractor of removing materials and equipment in breach of its contract and a termination agreement struck last month."Laing O'Rourke's motive for their actions has been questioned," Mr Fitzgerald said."This win allows Samsung and its subcontractors to continue with construction works and maintain the schedule for delivery of this important project."A spokesman for Laing O'Rourke said the contractor had not removed any materials from site or sought to do so."Laing O'Rourke took delivery of materials at the direction of the court last week, with the judge ruling they be stored in a secure compound whilst Samsung's 'emergency relief' application was heard," he said.The spokesman said the items had been delivered, with the court recommending the matters be referred for further commercial proceedings.Roy Hill also said Samsung had also reached a commercial settlement with Leighton Holdings subsidiary Thiess over work on the mine processing plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
0.030(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.12 $3.03 $5.690M 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9359 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 17386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.