ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Problems with autostart burette website

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Apologies. I promised no more posts for a while, but I just reviewed the austostart burette website.  

Imagine you wanted to buy the autostart burette and went to the website http://www.autostartburette.com/

Then look at the Distributors.  And try to find any!  You can't!  How can you sell anything like that???  How can anyone buy the autostart burette?  It makes it look like a dead website.

Go to the Technical Tab.  All the documents there should open in new tabs or windows, not replace the web page.  IMHO.

For me the autostart burette needs a new name.  Autostart burette is a description of what it is.  Autostart is the current registered trademark. However,  the website makes references to:
    the Autostart burette,
    the AutoStart Infusion System,
       The Analytica Autostart Infusion System

leaving room for confusion.  Is the Austostart Infusion System synonymous with the Autostart Burette or is it a component of its technology?  The website is not clear.  In my view  It probably could do with a better brand name and some marketing pizzazz and a global distributor.

Also, Google did not list the website on the first page of results for "Best burette", which is something I would address.  To its credit the website was prominent with the search "cost effective burette"

My marketing slogan is:

Every hospital in the world needs the best burette

And somewhere in there

save time and money with the Autostart Burette.

Whilst the Autostart Burette has been available for years, is this really the best website and marketing we can come up with?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.