Problems with commsec, page-7

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Nothing more to it on my end! I certainly agree, there definitely must be more to it. Strange that it used to work for me, and with extensive internet searching no one else seems to have this problem, or has tried to deal with it.

With absolutely no understanding of what it is, I do see that the quotes and research tries to go to a research.commsec.wallst.com address. CommSec say that the third-party provider (which I'm guessing is what the wallst.com is about) say that it's not a problem on their end. But my gut feeling is that somehow my account is redirecting to the wrong address, or I've been put on a blocklist. Maybe if I'd been using a VPN and it's confused some redirection service at some point. Purely me speculating.

I've told CommSec that it seems someone, or people, aren't doing their job, including at CommSec, because why after 10 months would you pass on from the third-party that it must be a problem on my end when CommSec had already proven my account isn't working on the CommSec tech support's computer! So CommSec should have continued persuing this, but shafting me as a customer is cheaper for their time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.