ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

problems with protrader 2 upgrade

1. 3,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Did anyone else have problems with teh forced upgrade to commsec's Protrader2/

Or can anyone suggest what I might try to fix the problem?

I did the forced upgrade on thursday morning. It seemed to go OK and I could getinot the site afterwards - -except i always got two red crosses at the bottom of teh screen and i couldn't access any share prices or company announcements.

I tried logging out and switching computer off at wall, etc.

Then I phoned commsec and the guy got me to try a few things, e.g. firewalls, date, language specification, and then he gave up.

Then the next day i phoned and asked for another tech guy to help- - he tried same things as first guy, but then got me to removed original programee and re-load it - no luck.

he then studies my computerl ogs and that didn't help either. i think he has now given up as he didn't phone back after studying the logs a bit longer.

I then phoned my iinet provider and he said as everything else to do with my internet was fine, he couldn't help either and that commsec would have to sort it out.

Does any computer wizz person out there have any clue what might be causing the problem and what else I can try?

it does seem odd that protrader was working perfectly before the upgrade and now isn't, and that only I have been affected this way by the upgrade.

Cheers Anne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.