DSE 0.36% $2.79 dropsuite limited

Hi Kempeman, I do agree with marwoode, I do think such a small...

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi Kempeman,
    I do agree with marwoode, I do think such a small cap company raising 10 million dollars particularly in this climate, is a great sign the institutional, professional & sophisticated investors have faith in exm. and for management/directors to put up $580 000 of their own money is a very good sign.

I do see your point, well these shares are at a discount so you say thats a no brainer, of course management would its an instant 40% profit? but it isn't because how could directors sell for that?
    Once any director actually, in the real world tried to then the price would collapse...so they could never actually realise (in any short-term way) that profit.
    I actually think in the most part in any company (except maybe with a longterm view to sell well after no longer being a director), its on a personal level not that smart to buy shares in your own company, because basically when can you sell? any time you do it looks bad for the company.

The crazy thing is the market reacts so negatively to directors selling shares yet every single share in every company thats forsale on the stock market is from the owners/directors selling shares....yet people seem to get so excited when these owners/directors sell them at the start with all these flashy brochures...hmmmmm

anyway sorry to rave but summary 10 million raised good! managements own dollars good! shareholder posting in frustration turning it on each other...ummm good actually! well bad but might mean I can pick up more bargain shares ;)

Cheers
    Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.