FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Procedure for Voting and Appointing a Proxy.

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    Hi All,

I have decided to start this thread to inform posters and shareholders of the timeline and procedure for Voting and appointing a Proxy if anyone is unable to attend the EGM meeting in person.

1. The company "should" announce a meeting prior to the 15th of February being 21 days after the notice 249D was received by the company.

2. Any shareholder who cannot attend the meeting in person is entitled to cast their vote by filling out the Proxy form which will be attached to the EGM notice.

3. Any shareholder is alternatively entitled to appoint a proxy who will vote their shares in accordance with the shareholders instructions.

4. The EGM will "probably" be held 28 days after the EGM notice is announced by the company on or about the 15th of February.

For transparency @boy1 and myself @franky1 have been approached by numerous shareholders to act as their proxy to vote their shares to approve all resolutions contained in the 249D notice. It is also our intention to vote our own shares in support of the resolutions.

Our email addresses are [email protected] and [email protected] if you would like us to act as your proxy at the EGM.

It is imperative for any shareholder wishing to cast their vote using the proxy form to return the form NO LATER than 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting. Any forms received after this time will be classed as ineligible.

I strongly urge all shareholders who wish to approve the resolutions regardless of the amount of shares held to cast their vote in one of the ways listed above if you  cannot attend the meeting in person.

The share registry will be conducting the vote and we will also be checking with the company 72hrs before the meeting to establish that all proxy forms that have been returned to the company have been received to ensure that all shareholders who are participating and have returned forms are counted.

Thanks for the suggestion @theGuatamalan

If anyone has any further queries please contact @boy1 or myself on the above emails.

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.