FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi @Gwaihir, Appreciate your comments, the current one that is,...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @Gwaihir,

Appreciate your comments, the current one that is, and others that seemed to have been greyed out, as it seems some here have very short memories.

I know, under current circumstances, I will get hammered, but so be it.

Ah well, everyone learns over time, I try to every day, but I don't always make progress, but it helps.

I have yet to decide on what is best for the company, for many reasons, however, as my holdings are small, compared to many stated here, I guess my opinion, one way or the other, won't make a difference, so I can sit back and observe.

Gwaihir, thanks for the longer term view, and to me, a balanced perspective on how to view stock holdings. As you say, one doesn't have to like the people involved, as the aim is to make money. Since, when is every one friends in business, or that we even have to like them?

Yes I know, the perceived situation, with no information that I can see, that management are selling us out, at less than what you all perceive is fair value.

Ah well my decision, is still out, as I have no facts in the market, or the public domain, to make a determination. When I get facts, in the market, as required. I can make a decision.  Interesting reading all the comments though. Seems many get worked up on nothing, and imagining things. However, it still has to come down to stated public facts, and not supposition.

Additionally, one should be savvy enough at this end of the market to free carry, when management were smart enough to deliver the significant increase in SP, and then just watch it from there, therefore, no emotional involvement after that.

To be honest, I haven't followed through with that plan, as I should have, as got I caught up with the hype. Will free carry Monday, and observe from there. To me not a loss, but it removes the risk of what happens from here, as I may gain, or not, but I won't lose, so a sensible thing to do, considering the current uncertainties.

I am aware, others won't appreciate my comments, but if you have held long enough, management actually did deliver a very favourable and generous deal to shareholders last year. I have yet to see other offers that compare, or even come close.

I guess it depends on your perspective, and when you bought, and at what level, and what you expected as a return. To each his own I guess.

I hope you all get it right, for your individual expectations.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.