FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi @Kyiap, I am curious, how long have you held BGS shares? I...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @Kyiap,

I am curious, how long have you held BGS shares?

I should also add, that being polite, regardless of your view, is part of being civilised. No one deserves how you seem to phrase things.

You may not be happy, but don't take it out on other people, which I suspect have been around much longer than you, and who may give you some perspective, and might even help you learn for the future.

Your choice on entry to BGS, is not anyone else's problem, so don't shoot the messengers that actually give you some history, after your purchase. They kindly give you some perspective on why the share holding has evolved to where it is now.

I should add, that there are many shareholders, still around from the early days. Not all post on HC. Actually, I guess, many don't bother to post here. The few that do, seem to get howled down by the new breed, so why bother.

Be careful of what is promoted here, as it isn't the real world. I guess you will learn in time, when you calm down eventually, and think it through, and then actually read and then process what is actually said.

Ah well it takes time, I guess you will get there in the end, we all do.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.