VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

process of elimination

1. 1,364 Posts.
    IMO,

By doing a simple process of elimination I would speculate that the following will not be released at the end of the Trading Halt - my reasons are stated.

1) Its not capital raising
    Why? If it were Capital raising the GGP announcement would not have resulted in a VIL trading halt. Pretty simple.

2) The activities of the 70hrs from the previous announcement could not have killed the project.
    Why? Not enough time to reach TD and run logs. You can not have a trading Halt if you are not in possesion of material information, which means the Trading Halt is for news that the Company believes has the potential to impact the share price. The only logical material information that can kill this is bad logs and resource estimates. As there has been not time to do it then I guess this won't happen.

As for what will be announced. Logic states that drilling over the weekend has provided material information which needs to be interpreted and announced. Wether that be good or bad remains to be seen. But as it is almost certainly not log results the only other material information can be positive observations from the well.

Unless of course the rig blew up.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.