SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

thebarry111 well said I have held this view for a long time.I...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    thebarry111 well said I have held this view for a long time.

I wonder if others share this view?

If a proper job was done in the first place they may have been suspended 18 months ago saving many unfortunate people from investing.

If it can be proven the ASX have been negligent I would be happy with a class action.

The business model would appear to be dying although we will have to await the next 4c to see if that is the case. Any talk of increased remuneration in such a situation seems outrageous as well as funds moving to the NSX unless of course the business is flourishing then it would be justified.

I have asked previous questions regarding whether anyone has researched companies delisting and moving to other exchanges with very little information or details provided. No details of pro’s or cons provided, how long, how much, do we have enough money and so on.

Someone did say it was very difficult and we could remain unlisted for years.

What exchange would want an ISX listing given what has transpired. If I was operating an exchange I would not accept a listing until all issues have been dealt with and a judgement has been handed down and all details could be scrutinised.

The only certainty is IMO ASX will never allow ISX to list as it believes ISX have not been able to comply with listing rules and unless a court of law directs otherwise we stay in limbo.

Auditors report due soon so let’s see what that brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.