SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Below is the process I went through after TSM delisted from ASX...

1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Below is the process I went through after TSM delisted from ASX and relisted on UK AIM. At the time, I didn't have an overseas trading account. To set that up and convert my shares was a pain the neck, but not difficult
    https://www.thinksmartworld.com/investor-centre/how-to-trade-your-shares/

How to Trade Your SharesIf you are a ThinkSmart Shareholder with shares on the unlisted Australian register and would like to trade your shares, simply follow the guide below:Step 1Appoint a BrokerYou can choose to use any Broker so long as they have an affiliate Broker based in the UK, as this will be necessary to complete your transaction. Alternatively, you could choose to appoint Argonaut:Argonaut (Perth)Level 30, Allendale Square77 St Georges Terrace Perth,WA, 6000www.argonaut.comHarrison [email protected]: +61 8 9224 6888 (outside Australia)Step 2Complete a DI Issuance FormYou will also need to complete a DI Issuance form (Depository Interest Issuance form).This form must be completed in full and your Broker will be able to provide with all the information you need, including the details to complete the CREST Participant Section. You can download a copy of the DI form hereStep 3Submit the DI Issuance Form and Your Original Share CertificateNext you need to send the completed and signed DI Issuance form together with your Original Share Certificate to Computershare, at the address below:Computershare LimitedGlobal Transactions TeamPO Box 103 AbbotsfordVictoria 3067 AustraliaIf you cannot find your Original Share Certificate you can order a replacement from Computershare by downloading and completing the relevant form hereStep 4Instruct Your BrokerFinally, all you need to do is instruct your Broker to make the trade.Depositary Interest FAQsWhat is a Depositary Interest?To facilitate trading of ThinkSmart’s ordinary shares on AIM, ThinkSmart has established a Depositary Interest (DIs) facility under which it has appointed Computershare Investor Services Plc as the depositary.Securities of Australian issuers such as ThinkSmart cannot be directly registered, transferred or settled through CREST (which is the electronic settlement system in the UK).The DI facility overcomes this by creating entitlements to ThinkSmart’s ordinary shares (the DIs), which are deemed to be UK securities and therefore admissible to CREST. The underlying shares are listed and traded on AIM, while the DIs are transferred in CREST to settle those trades.If you choose to move your securities to the UK to trade and become the holder of DIs, your ordinary shares are no longer held in your name on ThinkSmart’s Australian share register. Instead they are held by an Australian custodian, Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited. As a DI holder, you become the beneficial holder of those ThinkSmart ordinary Shares, with the DIs held on the Company’s UK DI Register on your behalf by your broker.If you have any questions about the Depositary Interest conversion process, please contact Computershare’s Global Transactions team on:1300 850 505+61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia)Email: [email protected] happens if I don’t convert my Shares to Depositary Interests?You will not be able to sell your ThinkSmart ordinary shares on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange.The only way you will be able to sell your ordinary shares, unless you convert them to DIs, will be if you individually arrange for someone to purchase them ’off-market’. If you choose to take no action your share certificate remains your proof of ownership.I’ve submitted my paperwork, how do I know my Depositary Interests have been created?It is expected that the conversion process of converting ThinkSmart ordinary shares into DIs, once a valid and complete instruction is provided, will take approximately 24 hours.After this time, ThinkSmart’s shareholders will be able to trade their ThinkSmart ordinary shares on AIM, subject to having a broker who can facilitate this trade. Your broker will provide you with confirmation that you are now the holder of an equivalent amount of DIs.How Depositary Interest holders are kept informed as to what’s happening with ThinkSmartComputershare Investor Services Plc as the Depositary in the UK will rely on ThinkSmart to supply information to it relating to matters that have a bearing on the rights of DIs.These Company matters include cash distributions, corporation actions and company meetings. The Depositary is then responsible to make this information available to DI holders, being the broker who holds the DIs on your behalf in CREST.You will need to discuss with your broker how they will in turn keep you updated. As part of its listing on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange and its obligations under the Corporations Act, ThinkSmart will publish all announcements and shareholder notices on its website. Monitoring this website will also keep you up to date with the Company’s developments.

How to Trade Your Shares

If you are a ThinkSmart Shareholder with shares on the unlisted Australian register and would like to trade your shares, simply follow the guide below:

Step 1
    Appoint a Broker
    You can choose to use any Broker so long as they have an affiliate Broker based in the UK, as this will be necessary to complete your transaction. Alternatively, you could choose to appoint Argonaut:

Argonaut (Perth)
    Level 30, Allendale Square
    77 St Georges Terrace Perth,
    WA, 6000
    www.argonaut.com

Harrison Massey
    [email protected]
    Ph: +61 8 9224 6888 (outside Australia)

Step 2
    Complete a DI Issuance Form
    You will also need to complete a DI Issuance form (Depository Interest Issuance form).

This form must be completed in full and your Broker will be able to provide with all the information you need, including the details to complete the CREST Participant Section. You can download a copy of the DI form here

Step 3
    Submit the DI Issuance Form and Your Original Share Certificate
    Next you need to send the completed and signed DI Issuance form together with your Original Share Certificate to Computershare, at the address below:

Computershare Limited
    Global Transactions Team
    PO Box 103 Abbotsford
    Victoria 3067 Australia

If you cannot find your Original Share Certificate you can order a replacement from Computershare by downloading and completing the relevant form here

Step 4
    Instruct Your Broker
    Finally, all you need to do is instruct your Broker to make the trade.

Depositary Interest FAQs

What is a Depositary Interest?
    To facilitate trading of ThinkSmart’s ordinary shares on AIM, ThinkSmart has established a Depositary Interest (DIs) facility under which it has appointed Computershare Investor Services Plc as the depositary.

Securities of Australian issuers such as ThinkSmart cannot be directly registered, transferred or settled through CREST (which is the electronic settlement system in the UK).

The DI facility overcomes this by creating entitlements to ThinkSmart’s ordinary shares (the DIs), which are deemed to be UK securities and therefore admissible to CREST. The underlying shares are listed and traded on AIM, while the DIs are transferred in CREST to settle those trades.

If you choose to move your securities to the UK to trade and become the holder of DIs, your ordinary shares are no longer held in your name on ThinkSmart’s Australian share register. Instead they are held by an Australian custodian, Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited. As a DI holder, you become the beneficial holder of those ThinkSmart ordinary Shares, with the DIs held on the Company’s UK DI Register on your behalf by your broker.

If you have any questions about the Depositary Interest conversion process, please contact Computershare’s Global Transactions team on:
    1300 850 505
    +61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia)
    Email: [email protected]

What happens if I don’t convert my Shares to Depositary Interests?You will not be able to sell your ThinkSmart ordinary shares on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange.

The only way you will be able to sell your ordinary shares, unless you convert them to DIs, will be if you individually arrange for someone to purchase them ’off-market’. If you choose to take no action your share certificate remains your proof of ownership.

I’ve submitted my paperwork, how do I know my Depositary Interests have been created?It is expected that the conversion process of converting ThinkSmart ordinary shares into DIs, once a valid and complete instruction is provided, will take approximately 24 hours.

After this time, ThinkSmart’s shareholders will be able to trade their ThinkSmart ordinary shares on AIM, subject to having a broker who can facilitate this trade. Your broker will provide you with confirmation that you are now the holder of an equivalent amount of DIs.

How Depositary Interest holders are kept informed as to what’s happening with ThinkSmartComputershare Investor Services Plc as the Depositary in the UK will rely on ThinkSmart to supply information to it relating to matters that have a bearing on the rights of DIs.

These Company matters include cash distributions, corporation actions and company meetings. The Depositary is then responsible to make this information available to DI holders, being the broker who holds the DIs on your behalf in CREST.

You will need to discuss with your broker how they will in turn keep you updated. As part of its listing on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange and its obligations under the Corporations Act, ThinkSmart will publish all announcements and shareholder notices on its website. Monitoring this website will also keep you up to date with the Company’s developments.

ThinkSmart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.