PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

process plant construction, page-4

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I could not agree more Upmarket.

PEN once a shining light in that category, with all here acknowledging same. Then lost their way reverting to over promising and under delivering regarding published timelines.

Now in trying to address all of the points I raised, I have received a very timely email from someone I wish could still post here. Long time and significant PEN shareholder, intelligent person and great bloke Mudguts.

He sent me the information relating to UR-Energy and the unsuccessful request for a stay on construction. He also alludes to the possibility of precedence being set on this case.

Notable he clearly shows by timeline the similarities between PEN and UR-Energy. Both in Wyoming, both permitted by the same govt bodies, both commenced construction in the month of October. PEN Oct 2013, UR-Energy Oct 2012.

Despite the stay request UR-Energy continued construction activities. The request was denied and first production achieved in October 2013.

Here is what he put together in order...my thanks to him.

--------------------------------------------------

The ground breaking ceremony was on the October 2012 & completed construction less than 1 year later as started production in September 2013 (sold first yellow cake in Dec 2013), despite having the stay issue over their head.

Oct 2012
    Construction Commences

Littleton, Colorado (PR Newswire –October 31, 2012) Ur-Energy Inc. (TSX:URE, NYSE MKT:URG) (“Ur-Energy” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the initiation of construction activities at its wholly-owned Lost Creek ISR uranium project in Sweetwater County, Wyoming. A ground-breaking ceremony held in early October marked the occasion. Company directors, officers and employees assembled at the future location of the Lost Creek process plant to launch the next phase of development for the project.

http://www.ur-energy.com/2012-news-releases/2012/10/31/ur-energy-starts-lost-creek-construction.html

-------------------------------------------------------

March 2013
    Court denies the stay (they continued construction activites during this period)

http://www.ur-energy.com/2013-news-releases/court-denies-petitioners-request-to-stay-ur-energys-lost-cre.html

Littleton, Colorado (PR Newswire – March 4, 2013) Ur-Energy Inc. (TSX:URE, NYSE MKT:URG) (“Ur-Energy” or the “Company”) provides the following update regarding its Lost Creek Project (the “Project”) and the current legal action seeking review of the BLM’s Record of Decision (see Ur-Energy News Release, January 29, 2013).

On March 1, 2013 the U.S. District Court for Wyoming denied the petitioner’s motion for preliminary injunction, which had sought to halt the ongoing construction and operations at the Lost Creek Project. In a 24-page order, the Court determined that the petitioner failed to satisfy any of the legal elements required to obtain the injunction. In making the determination, the Court recognized the comprehensive five-year, multi-agency regulatory approval process conducted for the Lost Creek Project and the substantial progress of construction at the Project prior to the initiation of the legal challenge. The Court’s order also includes a detailed finding that the petitioner “has not shown a substantial likelihood of success on the merits” of the case requesting the review of the BLM Record of Decision. With the Court’s order, Ur-Energy will continue construction at the Lost Creek Project as planned while the formal merits review of the BLM Record of Decision proceeds.

-------------------------------------------

Oct 2013
    Production commences

http://uraniuminvestingnews.com/15464/ur-energy-starts-production-at-lost-creek.html

Ur-Energy Inc. (TSX:URE, NYSEMKT:URG) has achieved uranium production at its Lost Creek in-situ recovery project in south-central Wyoming. The company received final operational clearance from U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, signaling the ability to start mining.

Dec 2013
    Sells first Yellowcake

Littleton, Colorado (PR Newswire – December 4, 2013) Ur-Energy Inc. (TSX:URE, NYSE MKT:URG) (“Ur-Energy” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company has shipped the first load of yellowcake from its wholly-owned Lost Creek Project in Wyoming (the “Project”). The first shipment, which contained approximately 35,000 pounds of U3O8, left the Lost Creek facility on December 3, 2013. Additional product shipments have been scheduled throughout the month of December.

Now PEN...

Friday, October 25, 2013
    by Bevis Yeo
    Peninsula Energy starts site works milestone at Lance uranium projects

Peninsula Energy has started site works at the Lance Uranium Projects.

Peninsula Energy (ASX: PEN) is well on its road to start uranium production from its Lance Projects in Wyoming with the start of site civil works at the Ross Project Area.

This includes earthworks that will allow it to quickly construct the central processing plant upon receiving the Source Material Licence from the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

This is expected to be issued in March 2014, which will allow production to begin in the second half of 2014 subject to the necessary regulatory approvals and financing.

...End.

My addition...next what will occur? As Mudguts has pointed out UR-Energy achieved construction to sale of first product in 14 months.

Will PEN?

1. April ? 2014 SML Issue..."Imminent"

2. April ? 2014 Request for stay of construction?

3. April/May ? 2014 Request for stay of construction granted or denied?

4. October 2014 complete construction? (ambitious but not impossible)

5. November 2014 produce first yellowcake?

6. December 2014 sell first yellowcake?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.