CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

processing plant cost financing ?, page-24

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Don't worry plough. Someone is saying that everything is under control and that WM has done an excellent job in doing what he did.
    The Chinese, with the office we have in Honkers, will try to help us even if they will have to give us all the money in the World to get us to the mining stage.

So, don't be concerned mate. We have been reminded times and times again that everything is under full control with the office in HK and our Management.

Oh so they say anyway.

The only concern we might have, is that WM stated that he doesn't want to get ripped off by the subbies and contractors. That's the worry mate beacuse it could stall the things/dates a little more than anticipated. NOT the money.

Where is the 5 million tonnes crusher mate. Just wait till that is fully operational and then you will be able to see these $1.20 fully franked paid quarterly dividends. AT LEAST!!!

The only thing that they may need in that office basement, is going to be another printing press, not just the shares one, but another one to be able to print all the money we need to get those dividends cheques sent out every quarter.
    After all wasn't the copper prices going to reach at least $14k or $15k dollars per tonne coming this year end.??

I bet you forgot that. But not me. I didn't forget!!

Anyway, have a good day mate. I am going to the races today while I am Sydney (and while Mrs Buddy is doing the same old same old.... Shopping), and see if I can make some money with my cash, or loose some more. I have just found out yesterday that my gee gee has been scratched so no much fun there, but much much better than going shopping though.

If my luck is going to be the same as it has been up to date with CDU, chances are that I will loose some more.

Cheers
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.