CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Thank you all posters for your answers , however unless any...

1. 34,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    Thank you all posters for your answers , however unless any poster can refute poster zzedzz assertion that "the 47M wont last through th Christmas" then he/she seems to be the closest to the mark.
    Sinosteel seem to be the main contractor for the plant I am guessing they will be paid via a further placement in CDU , which would obviously dilute the shares on issue, and reduce the potential earnings per share.
    My guess is to finance $200M of remaining CAPEX(no mention is shown how much is left to finance so guessing) and working capital it will be done by a discounted placement that would effectively double the shares on issue given the current cap of around $350M
    Just my opinion still looks a great project , given their 1.7% Cu-eq resource grade and the higher grade ore that is starting to kick in allready.
    At 3mtpa they should get around 46k tpa Cu -eq worth around $300M per annum in concentrate
    Even when taking into account a grade twice as high as DMLs and HGO and a low 3:1 strip , CDU's C1 costs seem on the light side at $0.81 a #
    The quarterly showing ore movements at twice the rate envisaged however bodes well for the mining rate, and quantity moved seems to correlate strongly with a 3 Mtpa ore 3:1 strip rate
    The above are just my opinions and should not be used as financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.