PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

" Unless I have missed something, we have not seen the first two...

1. 14,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4079
    " Unless I have missed something, we have not seen the first two grade estimates and to me, these are the most important, particularly the estimate based on the resource model as this is what will be used for future predictions."

Nabaru, if I understood your post correctly, the first grade estimate you refer to is the jorc resource and it has a grade estimate; with the grade estimated over a diluted 1m mining width at 12g/t uncut. Prior to the jorc, the company gave average grade estimates of vein material for OP which averaged (undiluted for mining) around 24g/t in veins which averaged 0.5m widths. That was prior to GH being discovered. Most of that was based on surface sampling but we were also provided with a comparison of grade of veins based on drilling alone compared to surface sampling with the total weight of drill and surface mineralised samples used for the estimates also provided.
    trenching (or surface sampling) provided 23 tonne of mineralised material which averaged 12.9g/t normalised out to 1 m widths. For drilling it was just over two tonne at 10g/t also normalised over 1 m widths. As most here know, mining widths achieved in trial mining have been well below 1m so the head grades reported to date are much higher than the normalised grades.

The second grade estimate you referred to in your post, or grade control has been used during trial mining and tables of grades from grade control of the second bench prior to mining of that bench were provided recently during trial mine processing.

Below is a photo of what 1000oz looks like and how small a volume it takes up - a little easier in picture form than words. 1000oz sounds like a lot of gold so I can understand why some find it difficult to believe but the photo shows it's not much when talking volume. It is easier to imagine this amount of gold caught up in circuit than thinking that it either just disappeared or that regular sampling over the entire trial mine of feed grades and tail grades has been that inaccurate. Especially when feed grade sample assays match very closely with bench grade control grades as well as the grades of veins (undiluted) in the jorc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $900 450K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 77323422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 2324333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.