ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Procore Office now open in Sydney, page-7

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    Do you know what other big fish is still not with Aconex? I think there's still a fair few? I would really like Aconex to also sell their product with a bit more aggression can't hurt! @JayWin

This is Leigh Jasper delivering the 1H16 results:

"We have won enterprise deals with global construction leaders all around the world, signing 42 agreements in the first half of FY16, a record for the Company. We also implemented significant enterprise agreements won last year, including Bechtel, Lend Lease, John Holland, the CIMIC Group, and the recently signed Burns & McDonnell out of the US."

42 agreements in 6 months! That's one every 3 days. And many more since. I still haven't got my head around all of them, and I am a frequent researcher of this co, (as you may have guessed).

As well as those mentioned above, off the top of my head, there's currently Multiplex, Fluor, AECOM, Exxon Mobil, Tesla, Orascom, Aldar, Stockland, ALEC, Minsur, Fletcher, Kane, Probuild, Westfield, Scentre Group, Lahey, Hickory, Chiyoda, IKEA (China), MACE, Groupe Vinci, Salini Impregilo, Drake & Skull, Dubai Airports, Farrans, Apex Clean Energy, EPFC Corp, Auxitec Batiment, and many more (this list is not even close)- there's not a competitor within a cooee of them.

Don't really think they lack in aggression. Still, I'm sure there will be more to come, as you suggest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This post is based on my own research and is not investment advice. When making investment decisions, always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.