ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Procore Office now open in Sydney, page-8

1. 3,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    It can also be a bit tricky to learn about enterprise agreements in some countries. For example, in India, I know Aconex has over 500 current projects, but how many enterprise agreements?

From Construction World, India:

A SOLUTION FOR EVERY CHALLENGE

Ultimate Solutions
    One Crane, Many Functions
    FEATURE  /  FEB 2017

Alerts to better manage construction, built into lean collaborative solutions modelled on global best practices, define indispensable software.

What sort of software are real-estate and infrastructure companies increasingly adopting to manage their business?

¨Aconex has over 500 projects in India, covering construction and engineering firms, asset owners and property developers, etc, using its project (or enterprise) wide collaboration platform to manage information and processes through the project lifecycle¨ says Ashok Kumar, Regional Director, ASEAN & India, Aconex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This post is based on my own research and is not investment advice. When making investment decisions, always DYOR.
    Last edited by jhunt: 02/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.