WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Attitudes, please don't ask me what predictions. Your last...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Attitudes, please don't ask me what predictions. Your last prediction before the 4C was moderated due to the fact that it was unsubstantiated which was entirely my point. You can't keep saying off the cuff remarks when we are due for a 4C because it comes across as baseless ramping, which it is. Just remember these beauties:

"I have always been happy with our revenue growth and do not exaggerate, I have not said this a million times ... I have rarely talked about 4c’s but this one in my opinion, will start showing real growth ... thanks mate"

"All things are going well ...and the next 4c will prove this and convincingly

My opinion, but a well researched opinion."

"Yes in my opinion only this is about to pop ... love the consolidation at the top end of it’s current range. I am looking forward to the next report and I believe it will support substantial revenues beginning to show."

But as per usual you quickly follow wrong predictions with: "i'm happy to wait, i'm patient, i'm happy with how the company is progressing, i'm happy with management..." Don't forget we are hovering at lows not seen since 2013. Now if your happy with that then i'm truly puzzled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.