WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Like I said I am happy with the last 4c for many a good reason...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Like I said I am happy with the last 4c for many a good reason the fact it was only China and we all know the royalty’s at this time are low and if that 255,000 does represent royalties, than even at a possible 50c a sale that is a heck of a lot of sales from mainly one product in one country and so I am very happy with that knowing we have since moved into a number of other countries, gives me the confidence of more future royalties.
    We are just getting started ... and the price action to me and that is my opinion only also looks good compared to the last 18 months.

So based on that quarter with more territories and potential of more products coming through I am happy with what I see. But by all means you do not need to agree with me, this is simply as I see it.

We all here share our opinions and virtually in every post we have forward looking opinions based on what we believe.

We are only just beginning and I do believe the beginning of something great yeah a prediction but it’s only an opinion. I am also keen to see the yearly report in September that should give us a little more information that this last report .

if the royalty works out at

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.