ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Procure in Australia? Doubtful

1. 3,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    There are a number of reasons why it is doubtful that Procore will ever make it to Australia.

1. They currently only have offices in the US. None elsewhere.

2. They have been around for many years but have not even opened an office in Canada as yet as far as I have heard lately.

3. ACX has the big end of town tied up- with outstanding enterprise agreements with Brookfield Multiplex, CIMIC, John Holland, Lendlease, AECOM, Bechtel, Fluor, Fletcher Construction, Laheys, Salini Impregilo, Hickory Group, etc, etc. Too many to mention in fact.

4. Procore operates in the very fragmented smaller builder segment of the market- not generally on large products.

5. They have tried to win business in Australia before but failed to win contracts as far as I know.

6. They may have their hands full at the moment, trying to deal with and take advantage of the changing situation in the US.

They have been talking about it for some time now. Has anyone seen them tho? Any one notice a shingle outside a door in Collins St saying Procore, open for business?

Of course, its possible to live in a fantasy world if one so chooses.

Have people even looked at Procore's product and tried to do a comparison? It's not neutral. Project owner controlled, apparently. Quite difficult for large, complex projects, more appropriate for smaller ones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This post is based on my own research and is not investment advice. When making investment decisions, always DYOR.
    Last edited by jhunt: 02/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.