ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

@NewToItAll thank you for taking the time to post, & your...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    @NewToItAll thank you for taking the time to post, & your examples, which are really appreciated.
    First-hand user experience on Aconex gives us an industry viewpoint and you bring up a number of valid points.
    (I find it interesting that smaller projects sometime employ sysadmin in the budget document management, vsa software solution.)
    It sounds like ACX should be talking to the smaller project contract administrators (like yourself), and as you say, developing a lite version.
    @jhunt yes dropbox, sharefile may not be alternatives to ACX but as newtoitall has just shown, in his experience, it demonstrates that ACX may not be meeting the needs of customers in that space as it may have once done.
    It looks like real world factors still need to be addressed to make the product easy-to-use for smaller subcontractors.

It would really be a great insight into ACX if other users of the software posted here.

I would like to think that ACX follow these threads and take on board some of the feedback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.