ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Yes, thanks for the great posts @NewToItAll I definitely think...

1. 872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yes, thanks for the great posts @NewToItAll

I definitely think that those kinds of issues should be pretty easily fixed, other collaboration software like Confluence/JIRA by Atlassian do things like have tags that for example would allow one file to have multiple tags (categories) that can be searched on, and easier searching so you actually want to use the system rather than go outside it. And as you say a light version might be a great idea for smaller projects.
    But they may already have ways to solve these issues and either the system is just not intuitive enough or the training is not good enough so not everyone is aware of the functionality.
    These days it is preferable to have intuitive systems with excellent online help rather than just relying on training courses.

Also the help desk would likely only want to help you if the system doesn't work, unfortunately they probably wouldn't be interested in fully understanding your issue and get feedback for actually improving the software. But as a shareholder I do hope management hears this feedback from the help desks and do focus groups etc with different types of users and keep up with the issues of all users, not just the big ones. Even if they are now currently focusing on the bigger players, as you say they wouldn't want the total costs for projects going up due to any cascading aconex admin cost additions.

I'd be interested in 2 new threads if anyone thinks its a good idea to create them and has time:

1) Analysis of Atlassian (TEAM) vs Aconex (ACX)
    2) User experiences of Aconecx - both positive and negative

Atlassian is an interesting one, as they develop collaboration tools. They are a US listed SAAS company from Australia whose products are mostly used in IT depts.
    They have a valuation of US $6B and have revenues of around 600M, but they have been growing revenue at around 50% (possibly mostly due to acquisitions) over the last few years.
    The SP has been gone sideways over the 1 and a bit year in which it has been listed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.