CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

PRODUCER IN 90 DAYS, page-64

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    IMO:

While I agree that many aspects of this operation are questionable, given the market capitalisation it would not be of much cost benefit to embark on a legal challenge.

If you look closely on the fine print on all of the capital raising documents you will see that they cover themselves against liability and I'm sure that they ensure professionally indemnity insurance is up to date so you would be up against insurance company lawyers.

Additionally, the process of obtaining and submitting evidence is a laborious one and this is something that would take up to 2 years through the court system which would be based in WA and witnesses and those providing evidence can be Australia-wide so not a simple process.

Going to the media also won't be an easy process as virtually the same evidence would be provided and unless you are blatantly scammed probably won't be newsworthy enough.

Maybe all we can do is attempt to separate SPIN from FACT to those that haven't been sucked into the vortex of Porky Pies?
    Last edited by tipster: 05/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.