NIC 1.20% 84.5¢ nickel industries limited

Producing nickel matte in this way is CO2 intensive, page-22

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Very well put together.

There has been a mass exodus since last quarterly which I thought was not that bad and didnt warrant the response it got. Yes I was disappointed as i was expecting another bumper one, however even with the costs coming up and the other factors at play they still managed 50m of free cash flow for the qtr. That's not pocket change but some serious cash.

They are trying their hand in the matte market to diversify and with the addition of Angel, doubling capacity next year. IMO, I don't they will just stop at that, I believe they will try to acquire more Ni projects in the years to come. There is potential for them to become a Nickel powerhouse in the years to come.

They have a mou with nearby hpal plant to supply limonite ore which should come online hopefully next year. That will have a huge impact on costs for us and widen our profit margins further.

There is plenty of upside from here. A director who recent bought big after the SP took a hammering also thinks so as they would not have made that transaction on the back of a bleak future outlook.

Im a massive believer in the EV and nickel story and the momentum from both will be unstable in the years to come, IMO. Nic is well positioned to capitialise from this.

These recent price drops have given me opportunities to top up and avg down.

Good luck to all. I know people have different investment strategies, mine has always been long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $3.621B
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.8¢ 84.0¢ $2.137M 2.519M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38797 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 2049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.