TZN 0.00% 3.0¢ terramin australia limited.

product being shipped, page-7

1. 159 Posts.
    Okay, very quick thoughts on this (anyone feel free to jump in and correct as required).

Overall, slightly disappointing but unlikely a significant material impact, based upon:

- 10% reduction in Probable Reserves and slighly higher production costs (lower grades across more tonnes, so more ore to move to achieve the same result).
    - Seven year mine life confirmed at current probable reserves; they don't mention whether this has affected the forecast production figures over life of mine (400,000t of zinc and lead-copper concentrates) - I've not been able to find the old reserve figures and grades so if someone could elaborate on this point...
    - Viable mine plan at current metal prices (you would think/hope that yesterday's statement in the announcement regarding shipments that the lead-copper concentrate will cover operating costs is based upon these revised figures.
    - Possibility of extensions to north and south; possible increase in reserves/life of mine longer term?

So, net effect seems to be slightly higher operating costs, along with a possible reduction in total output. Not great, but not the end of the world, especially as this can be mitigated, to a degree, by further reserve identification (although spare plant capacity would also help in this instance - anyone have any idea of estimated utilisation rates or costs of increasing throughput?)

The thing is, it still meets corporate objectives (one of these will likely to be to make a net profit for the operation), and at the end of the day, it's not the main game in town, that's Algeria - this is a nice little sideshow along with some welcome cash to move things along.

What we need next is an updated JORC, along with new costs on the pre-FEED, which they've stated they believe has the potential to drop significantly upon re-design.

So, maybe a little short term pain early tomorrow (if not already in), but longer term should be fine, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.