BIO 2.17% 47.0¢ biome australia limited

Definitely some good feedback on the chat in general but more...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Definitely some good feedback on the chat in general but more important is the data the company has published on the repeat sales and number of purchases per visit. These figures show a long term and repeat purchasing pattern which possibly offers an exponential growth metric to use when establishing the company’s valuation.

Otherwise, should we treat bio sales as an annuity income rather than a one off transactional sale? With the time that has passed, it appears that buyers are very loyal to the product therefore one customer represents a life time value of sales rather than a one off sale. If we look at it that way we could say (for example) one million of sales in a month could attribute 12 million in sales for these customers if customers only use the product for a year. Further, if the average customer represented in a month’s sales use the product for 3 years then thats attributable revenue of 36m.

Of course each month there will be existing and new customers so the split is hard to determine. Even if each month new customers only represent 20% of a months sales then a $1m month would give you $7.2m annuity income based on an average customer purchasing life of 3 years ($1m x 20% x 12 months x 3 years = $7.2m)

I would be interested to understand the percentage of new customers per month and eventually the average life of each customer. Image if the average life is 5 or 10 years. Biome’s revenue stream could grow well beyond our expectations but only time will tell.

This logic offers me some comfort with the share price as low as it is now and a case for potential strong upside. Hope my thinking is right here but as always, do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $100.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 52.0¢ 45.5¢ $914.1K 1.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5190 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 42487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.