HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Product first impression, page-196

1. 13 Posts.
    I have two stores local to me. Went to both and couldn't see MICRO19 on the shelf anywhere, however this is because they never had them in stock, and not only that, none of them said they'd even heard of it. Didn't help that it wasn't on their website either - had to show pictures of them on shelf from other posts on here.
    There are many posts talking about all the MICRO they're finding and how much of it is selling, but i also thought i should make people aware that this isn't the case everywhere. But obviously DYOR...

I just sold my parcel today. The massive swipe yesterday of $100k sell was the last straw for me. Price is now below SPP, no sales reports, and loss of confidence. Don't know if they'll even hit the required CR they were hoping for.
    You'd think that if they did have something in the pipeline they definitely would have announced it by now to get a very strong interest in the SPP.

I do hope that for the current holders that some news comes out and this thing pumps, so best of luck. If all goes well in Asia, this thing could be big.
    However for the time being, im out and will be watching from sidelines for a potential lower entry point if it drops further. Even then im feeling less confident with the direction this company is headed.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by MrCantaloupe: 27/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.