HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

There's clearly more sales coming guys. You don't spend money...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    There's clearly more sales coming guys. You don't spend money within the business, not to make money. If anything as a business, it can drive you better towards succeeding and push a lot of people if they are feeling pressure. There's nothing worse than not delivering. That goes with anything. That feeling lingers and not one you want on your professional conscience.

Still this product has had absolutely no marketing. Zilch! So, lets be honest and say there heaps of potential gains still within this.

In the meantime, the best marketing is word of mouth, so tell your friends about the product and get the name out there. Even if they don't buy it. Brand awareness is key.

Finally, we're all a tad frustrated, but it's out of our control on when the next announcement is. Like mentioned in a previous post, I would happy on a pre or post market announcement on Friday or Monday. The only aspect we can control is buying or selling the stock. I'm also in a view that if you don't like the stock or any stock for that matter, then there's no need to contribute your views on forums. Your energy is much better spent on what you think is going to make you money and not being an egocentric parasite towards blemishing stocks you have no current position in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.