HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Product first impression, page-260

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I’m terribly sorry if my posting offended or annoyed you. I’ve been working more and more lately from home which has given me some extra time to research, analyse and discuss.

In regards to my posts about certain transactions and volumes over the past week, I did this as I work with numbers, this is what I do, I believe I’m good with them & I’m happy to make a good living off this skill set.

Why do I discuss “penny stocks” more than other stock I own? It’s simple really, I get a greater rush from penny stocks. My other stocks are long term, blue chip investments. Stock I can put in the bottom draw, top up when markets dip and happily reinvest off the dividends, however companies such as WNB, FIJ and a couple others I own give me greater excitement. They aren’t dictated by global markets, or by excessive large management teams, they are run by people “on the ground” that can make a difference (good or bad). One bad decision can make us all money or can loose it just as quickly.

Again I’m sorry if my posts offended you, I’m quite sure I or no one else forced you into logging in to HC & read each post that’s been made.

Today (& everyday) I’ll continue to be me (no pun intended), if that offends you, I’ll be fine if you ignore me.

Oh and thanks for heads up on getting outside, now the sun has come out after a couple of days of rain, I’ve already enjoyed my 12km run and am off to Balmoral beach to go SUP with friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.