EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Product launch Hempblack, page-14

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    IMHO, Vietnam’s success in combating this was their built in ability to do “contact tracing”. I think you’ve travelled here before, Everyplace you sleep has to take a copy of your passport and file it with the local police.

Thus, when somebody flew in who was positive, it was easy work to find everyone else who was on the airplane in the national database of where everybody is sleeping, and quarantine them. We had, and still have 10’s of thousands of otherwise healthy people locked down in quarantine in Uni dorms and military bases.

Big Brotherish? Yup. Effective? Both the US and Australia have now had more deaths in three months than they each respectively had in 20 years of war in Southeast Asia. Yeah, we noted that here.

We don’t have conspiracy theorists and “patriots”, lugging M16s (toshoot the virus?) draping themselves (for some strange reason) in Nazi and confederate loser flags complaining they can’t go to hang out at Maccas.

Here, conspiracy theorists get $1000 fine the first time, and then prison the second rime they are caught circulating unproven nonsense on the internet. They have fined a few celebrities as an example already.

Sometimes, “Freedom” is fatal. Dictated solidarity and obedience for the greater good works here.

We can also smoke dollar a pack cigarettes inside the bar. You got to choose which “freedoms” are important to you I guess.

How many people have to die before you believe this is not a dress rehearsal for the New World Order, mate?

Bet we irrationally see $3 tomorrow for at least a moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $8.934K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.