CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Product Photos from Vietnam, page-8

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1716/1716089-e204591af9dcc49f268618f3902cfd1c.jpg
    Its Chia seeds, green leaf Stevia, cacao powder, white quinoa. who cares...

its the consumers that want and demand real whole organic foods with long life nutritional value and not frankenstien manufactured foods...

Globally people are demanding plant food medicine in their diet, out ways manufactured process foods...H

Hemps seeds along with chia seeds,cacao powder, white quinoa and many others i can mention, have long nutritional value and have been know by many ancestral cultures years on end, and people are awakening to it and to the well being benefits from it .

Plant foods slowly and surely will awaken the planet, and many people globally, alternative or not are becoming very conscious with organic foods...

Either in Vietnam or any other Asian country, they are in high demand, Asians have become very conscious with naturally grown produce and or any other country in the globe.

Theres are new generation or people becoming more organically conscious to where their foods are grown and come from...

Thank goodness i celebrate plant food medicine from manufactured frankenstien process foods which is harming many people without any awareness where there food is grown, how its grown, or where foods comes from...

Chia seeds, green leaf Stevia, cacao powder, white quinoa. who cares...

i care for the wealthfare, well being of people i feed and many others i know either locally and globally...

And its a large distribution of foods into an Asian market that know the quality and nutritional benefits of foods...and are demanding it...Australian grown and packaged..

Its not the Hemp news that many would have been attractive too, its only chia seeds....

Wow!!!! chia seeds, cacao powder, white quinoa and many others i can mention have been around for years and well sorted after and in high demand...

Hemp seeds, hemp mylk, hemp protein, flour, etc may on the list to export also...

thank goodness for clean foods, and chia seeds are high on demand....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.