GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

product testing scenario

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

This is a guess.... but Due to the fact that the product is a solar product logic suggests that one whole year, taking in all the seasons would be an appropriate time span and measuring stick. I think that winter generation might be one of the focal points of this product bearing in mind that silicon does nothing here from mid october to march practically.
    When you enquire about silicon pv here you are generally told not to expect too much of it in this period. Oh and shadow....no.....oh and cloud.....no...oh and it has to be the exact angle for the lattitude....etc. etc.....Not a fan as you can gather.
    We had here some very hot days in the Summer not sustained of course... ( for the uk anyway ) and a pretty severe Winter. Ice and snow. So the product has had a pretty rigorous test over the months it has been outside. One that I would not have designed myself for it!!!! However It has been designed for this far up or down the globe and has to handle all this.
    You could say perhaps it was the perfect year for its testing for heat and cold and it will be a testament to its durability when ( I won't write....if..... as I like to think I have faith ) successful.
    In my opinion they will already know now how it performs in the winter light and cold environment ( which for me is what this product is about.......low light conditions ) as the worst has been and signs of spring appear daily. They will obviously have had the Summer readings.
    I am presuming although the testing might not be completed the important knowledge is now at hand and these guys must have a real good feel for its performance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.