RSH 7.41% 2.9¢ respiri limited

Product tests & clinical results, facts please, page-34

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    AlCP,
    You aren't seeing anything other than mindnumbing ramblings. You don't see my point of view because you have never used Wheezo, aren't a carer of an asthmatic child and have no concept or experience in chronic disease management in the real world. I keep saying your lack of understanding is breathtaking however it is now bordering on simply dangerous.

According to what you say in your post.....I was thinking it would be more useful to know if the wheeze has caused any asthma complication or severity which only a spirometry can detect you are actually stating that you want a technology to be useful only AFTER an asthma complication or attack has occurred!! So, after a child is in the ER, your simple mind thinks that when the technology is at its most useful to understand how severe the wheeze is....i can tell you, you don't need any technology to tell you how severe something once you are in the ER, because you are in the ER in the first place!

I determine who successful the Wheezo system is in monitoring and managing my sons asthma by how many exacerbations, attacks and visits to the ER he has had since being diagnosed with asthma.....do you know how many he has had - ZERO! In your simple mind you might think Wheezo screens for wheeze (again breathtaking lack of understanding), it does soooo much more than that. RAP may screen or just indicate the presence of something with its concept. Wheezo doesn't provide a screen (ie. do you have it or not) It provides an objective measure of the % amount of Wheeze per breath cycle (i.e. 18%, 12%) that can allow an asthmatic to understand their level of Wheezing, whether it is increasing or deacreasing over multiple measurement and data points and make an OBJECTIVE assessment as to whether their asthma is under control or whether they are at risk of an exacerbation from gradually increasing wheezing in their breathing that requires medication to be administered.

I HAVE CLEARLY EXPLAINED THIS IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY TRULY DON'T UDNERSTAND HOWEVER I HOPE PROVIDE OTHERS WITH A DETAILED UNDERSTANDING OF THE BENEFITS OF WHEEZO AS THE WORLD LEADING MONITORING AND MANANGEMENT SYSTEM FOR ASTHMATICS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $33.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $7.419K 274.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 486755 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 138488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.