MGX 3.08% 33.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

NeedleI am on big time from 17 cents and have no reason to sell...

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Needle

I am on big time from 17 cents and have no reason to sell the farm - my biggest holding by some distance (almost 4 fold over JBM to be specific - and that one is big!).

IMO, the company has a major PR issue - I suspect this stems back to BJ's associations with certain peoples.

This is sad as I understand BJ is passionate about the success of MGX and is focussed on delivering.

Right now it is one step at a time - the BFS is next. I am holding as I am confident that they will deliver the expected results - iron ore is not like the majority of the metas where there is very much a hit and miss (JBM being the exception - LOL, lucky here).

Once the contracts are signed I suspect the instos and funds will look at it. The convoluted structure of the company however may ward them off - I assume the stock will be tightly held.

My postage stamp estimates suggest the stock is worth over $2 once the issues surrounding the slurry pipe line are resolved - my assumption is that it is a question of who is going to pay for it, who is going to build it and who is going to supply the materials for it. Reducing distribution costs by some $800 million which I think is the figure announced is massive. There is only 350 million shares!!

IMO, consumption in the world will kick on for another 5 years minimum, driven by the western countries - source - Harry S Dent (check web site - I subscribe).

Buying Aussie resources on pullbacks is the smart strategy right now.

Invest at your own risk folks.

Phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $408.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.3¢ $751.1K 2.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50010 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 130000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.