LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

So we have Lake telling us what they can and can't do, vs these...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

So we have Lake telling us what they can and can't do, vs these Computer Screen Warriors, with zero boots on the ground, and a short interest to go by. LOL. Of course they are on the ground, real time, with all the nuances of permitting, with their short interest clairvoyance capabilities. All these worried shorts, huddling, patting each other on the back here. What I love, to no no end, is the sheep like attraction of shorts here, all patting each other on the head, fist bumping and holding each others hands on this short interest. LOL. Hahahah.... I will truly enjoy seeing a larger group, not smaller, get blown out of the water, when production hits in it's due time. And 2025 is reasonable timeframes. The shorts, as aforementioned, love love to remind everyone how they are so cognizant of timeline modifications. So witty, and so smart. I eat my popcorn and enjoy the theatre. With lord knows how much money on the line, poorly put on the line by these foolish, self proclaimed, saavy and studious shorts. I eat popcorn and will enjoy this theatre they give me. And thank them graciously for the live entertainment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $529.3K 13.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2362455 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.