SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Cheers Hardrock....always value your opinion.I'm going to ring...

1. 1,545 Posts.
    Cheers Hardrock....always value your opinion.

I'm going to ring up next week and ask a few question as I mentioned. In addition to the questions that I have already said that I will ask, I will simply ask for what the company currently considers the NPV of the Daisy Milano to be. This must have be done at some stage prior to the purchase/operation of the mine and again since. This should incorporate any level development.

BTW hardrock as a rough ball-park figure, what sort of long-term operating cost would you expect from DM given its current resource data? Long term do you think $450-490 is achievable? Or are they grossly under estimating as plough suggests $1200/oz maybe the case? It's alway good to have a third opinion,lol.

Its also worth mentioning that the real long term revenue earner for the company will not be Mt Monger but Murchison (currently a larger resource and an under-explored 60km of strike). A large portion of the Murchison project shows the ability for open cut mining. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the potential of this project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.